15-Minutes is all you need!🏃🏻⌚️🏃🏻♀️
Finding time to exercise can be difficult in the fast-paced culture of today. However, with a well-structured 15-minute total body workout, you can stay on top of your fitness goals without sacrificing too much of your precious time. This quick and effective workout routine will target all major muscle groups, boost your metabolism, and leave you feeling energized for the day ahead.
- Jumping Jacks(1 minute, 2 sets): A traditional aerobic workout is the jumping jack. Put your feet together and keep your arms by your sides to start. Simultaneously jump your feet out to the sides while raising your arms overhead. Return to the starting position by jumping your feet back together and lowering your arms. This exercise elevates your heart rate and works for various muscle groups.
- Squat to Curtsy Lunge(1 minute, 2 sets): Start with your feet hip-width apart and perform a squat by bending your knees and hips while keeping your back straight. After standing up, take a step back with one leg and cross it behind the other, performing a curtsy lunge. Alternate legs in each repetition to work your quads, glutes, and inner thighs.
- High Knees(1 minute, 2 sets): High knees are a dynamic cardio exercise. Stand in place and jog while vigorously lifting your knees as high as possible with each step. This exercise engages your core, improves your cardiovascular fitness, and works your lower body muscles.
- Push-up to Double Shoulder Tap(1 minute, 2 sets): Assume a push-up position with your hands shoulder-width apart. After lowering yourself to ground level, raise yourself again. After each push-up, tap your right hand to your left shoulder and then your left hand to your right shoulder. This adds an element of balance and core engagement to the traditional push-up.
- Plyo Lunge(1 minute, 2 sets): Begin with a regular lunge position, stepping one foot forward and bending both knees. Explosively jump into the air, switching your legs so that the opposite foot is forward when you land. This plyometric exercise strengthens your leg muscles while increasing your heart rate.
- Sit-up to Glute Bridge(1 minute, 2 sets): Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground. Perform a sit-up to engage your core, then transition into a glute bridge by lifting your hips off the ground, forming a straight line from shoulders to knees. This exercise targets your abs and glutes.
Rest for 1 minute
7. Finisher(1 minute): Broad Jump to Burpee: Begin with a broad jump, leaping as far forward as possible. Upon landing, immediately drop into a burpee, which involves a squat thrust, push-up, and jump. Repeat the sequence, jumping forward again. This challenging finisher exercise combines strength, cardio, and explosiveness to burn calories and build endurance.
Completing this 15-minute total body workout routine regularly can help you maintain your overall fitness and boost your energy levels. It’s a perfect solution for those with a busy lifestyle who still want to prioritize their health and well-being. Remember to stay hydrated throughout the day and maintain a balanced diet to maximize the benefits of your workouts. With dedication and consistency, you’ll see positive changes in your body and overall health.
We also offer digital marketing services. To increase sales online or offline, visit: https://aimglobal.mobi
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our channel 👍🏻https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLZH
Connect With Us On :